With the introduction of East Phoenix, Sydney’s Largest Chinese Restaurant Group, Phoenix Restaurants, are proud to announce the opening of our newest restaurant. For more news visit our what's on page.
8 dishes every Sichuan visitor needs to try, by the best restaurant in Zetland
Every province of China will have its own speciality dishes that you may only be able to try authentically in that actual city. So the best restaurant in Zetland will tell you about the most popular dishes every visitor to Sichuan needs to try.
Any person who decides to visit this flavoursome town will be graced with choice and flavours. The below are just a short list of the most indulging foods that our Zetland restaurant thinks you should eat:
• Cold chicken in spicy sauce
• Mapo tofu
• Hui guo rou: Twice cooked pork marinated in a chilli bean sauce
• Yu xiang qie zi: Fish fragrant eggplant, it called this because the eggplant is seasoned with the seasoning of a fish
• Shui zhu yu: Poached fish with a sizzling chilli oil
• Shi ling shu cai: Seasonal greens, this is one of the most popular dishes ordered to help diffuse the flavours of the chillies
• Zhong shui jiao: Dumpling marinated in a spicy sauce
• Ma la huo guo: Numbing and hot, hot-pot
They are some of the must try dishes if you visit the province of Sichuan. If you are looking for ways to try these dishes then you can always come on down to our seafood restaurant in Zetland where we serve up some Sichuan inspired dishes.
Don’t forget that we are open 7 days a week for yum cha during lunch and our a la carte menu is on for dinner. So be sure to make a booking today!