With the introduction of East Phoenix, Sydney’s Largest Chinese Restaurant Group, Phoenix Restaurants, are proud to announce the opening of our newest restaurant. For more news visit our what's on page.
The best restaurant in Zetland has come up with some tips on eating yum cha like a professional
Yum cha can be an art if done correctly, so the best restaurant in Zetland has gotten together the most experienced yum cha goers to cultivate this list.
When eating yum cha in Zetland, you’ll want to look like you know what you are doing even if it may be your first time. So here are our tips on eating yum cha like a professional:
• Always be sure to nibble on your food, never gobble it all down
• Go on easy on the soy-sauce, use too much and the food will become too salty
• Did you know that the spoon is not only used for broths, but can be used for supporting bones while you eat
• Always keep your chopsticks to yourself, if you are serving someone else be sure to use the communal serving chopsticks
• Never over order too much, as you can always go back and order food
• Learn the codes of yum cha
o Tapping your index and middle finger on the table means thank you
o When the table has run out of tea, you move the lid of the pot to the side and it will be refilled
We hope that our Zetland restaurant has been able to turn you into a seasoned veteran when it comes to yum cha now.
So be sure to make a booking at the best restaurant in Zetland for lunch and enjoy our delicious yum cha.