With the introduction of East Phoenix, Sydney’s Largest Chinese Restaurant Group, Phoenix Restaurants, are proud to announce the opening of our newest restaurant. For more news visit our what's on page.
The best restaurant in Zetland explains how to steam your food
Did you know that steaming almost any type of food is one of the healthiest cooking methods? As the best restaurant in Zetland, we want you to be able to cook with a steamer in an efficient and safe manner.
Here is how our Zetland restaurant wants you to use steamers:
• To get the best results from steaming food, you’ll want to invest in a great bamboo steamer
• Before steaming your food, you need to line the base of it and using cabbage or lettuce will allow for your food to not stick, while cooking perfectly
• You’ll want to find a pot that your steamer can fit on top of snuggly
• Fill the wok, pan or pot with some water, but make sure it isn’t touching the basket!
• Once your water is simmering, be sure to place the steamer onto the pot and let simmer until cooked through
• Always check to see if there is enough water in the pot
Steaming dumplings are actually that simple! One of the best things about steaming is that you can serve the dumplings right out of the bamboo steamers. If you’ve eaten yum cha in Zetland, then you would see that our dumplings are served steaming in our bamboo steamers.
Be sure to make a booking at the best restaurant in Zetland as we are open 7 days a week for yum cha during lunch and our a la carte menu is in full swing during dinner. You can also check out our menus here.