With the introduction of East Phoenix, Sydney’s Largest Chinese Restaurant Group, Phoenix Restaurants, are proud to announce the opening of our newest restaurant. For more news visit our what's on page.
The best restaurant in Zetland explains the general dos and don'ts in China
If you are visiting China in the coming few months, then this article will be perfect to get you ready for day to day life in Asia. The best restaurant in Zetland has mapped out some of the general dos and don’ts to be aware of when traveling through China.
Here are some of the main dos and don’ts by our Zetland restaurant:
• Every person will be passionate about their country and city, so it is important for you to avoid certain topics of conversation that can spark controversial views, such as the state of their country, pollution, politics etc.
• Be sure to not overreact when asked personal questions about job, income, marital status or age, as these are used to find common ground for conversation
• Be sure to keep calm when facing government officials
• Never write things in red ink, it symbolises protests or severe criticism
• Punctuality is considered a virtue in China
• Public displays of attention are frowned down upon
There you have, some of the dos and don’ts for China, our Chinese restaurant in Zetland is extremely friendly so there is no need to worry about any of these in Australia.
Be sure to make a booking at the best restaurant in Zetland as we are open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.