With the introduction of East Phoenix, Sydney’s Largest Chinese Restaurant Group, Phoenix Restaurants, are proud to announce the opening of our newest restaurant. For more news visit our what's on page.
5 easy ways to increase the flavours of your vegetarian dish, by the best restaurant in Zetland
Have you made a dish recently that may have come out a little bland? Well the best restaurant in Zetland has some quick and easy ways for you to fix that. We know that there is this stigma around vegetarian dishes and that they don’t taste as good as meat dishes, but with the right ingredients anything can taste good.
Our Zetland restaurant wants you to try these easy ways to amplify the flavours of your dish:
• Heat is not for everyone, but for those that do enjoy it, add some fresh and dried chilies to your dish. Did you know that the smaller the chili, the more heat it holds?
• Don’t be afraid to get creative with your spice rack, if you know how each spice tastes then your set to go
• Herbs have the ability to pack a punch to any dish that you may want to indulge in
• Two things that you can never go wrong with are adding garlic and salt
• Caramelisation, this has the ability to increase the depth of flavour to your dish
It is important for you to understand the opportunities that are available for vegetarian dishes, so be sure to come on down and try our Chinese food in Zetland. Oh and don’t forget to try our vegetarian options!
We are open 7 days a week, serving yum cha during lunch and our fully functional a la carte menu for dinner. Be sure to check out our menus here.