With the introduction of East Phoenix, Sydney’s Largest Chinese Restaurant Group, Phoenix Restaurants, are proud to announce the opening of our newest restaurant. For more news visit our what's on page.
Facts on a Chinese diet, by the best restaurant in Zetland
Does the Chinese diet interest you? Well you have come to the right place because the best restaurant in Zetland has some interesting facts about the Asian diet.
Here is what most people don’t know about a Chinese diet and our Zetland restaurant will let you in on them:
• Drinks are limited when we eat food and only hot to warm drinks are consumed
• Soup is a core meal within the Chinese diet as it is full of nutrients, fills you up quickly and you don’t need to eat that much either
• Did you know that there is a 3:1 ratio of vegetables to meat at a Chinese dinner table
• Many of the plates used to eat are small to control portion size, with everything else being bite sized to accommodate the chopsticks
• The Asian diet consists of seafood being eaten regularly and in most cases can be eaten daily
• Chinese snacks between meals are considered to be healthy as well, they eat seaweed, nuts, fried fruits and seeds
• Food is optimised with the seasons and time of the year, hot and hearty dishes for winter, with cool summer dishes during the hotter times of the year
We hope that our seafood restaurant in Zetland has taught you something that you didn’t know about the Chinese diet and has shun a new light on what you might try in the future!
Be sure to make a booking at the best restaurant in Zetland as we are open 7 days a week for both lunch and dinner.