With the introduction of East Phoenix, Sydney’s Largest Chinese Restaurant Group, Phoenix Restaurants, are proud to announce the opening of our newest restaurant. For more news visit our what's on page.
Essential utensils for Chinese cooking, by the best restaurant in Zetland
We know that many of our customers are home cooks themselves, and we all have those essential cooking utensils that we use form day to day, which is why we have our own unique utensils. That is why the best restaurant in Zetland will tell you what the essential utensils are for Chinese cooking.
Chinese cooking truly is based around a few simple utensils that have multi-purposes and allow for them to accentuate the flavours in all of our food, so here are some of the cooking utensils that we use at our Zetland restaurant:
• Wide knives – which gives it the multi-purpose functionality
• Woks – allow for you to do a number of different dishes
• Steamers – did you know that there are at least 3 different types of steamers? Metal, Bamboo and Trivets which are covered with a glass lid
• Spatulas and Ladles – these are the most popular cooking utensils in the kitchen when making and mixing food
• Chinese rolling pins – which are simply a 1inch dowel
• Smokers – but these are for people are affluent with their money
So the next time you visit our seafood restaurant in Zetland, you should think about how the food is made and whether or not it was tossed through a giant wok!
Be sure to make a booking at the best restaurant in Zetland and enjoy some lunch or dinner any day of the week!