With the introduction of East Phoenix, Sydney’s Largest Chinese Restaurant Group, Phoenix Restaurants, are proud to announce the opening of our newest restaurant. For more news visit our what's on page.
Basic tips for cooking Chinese food, by the best restaurant in Zetland
Some of the key things when wanting to cook Chinese food are:
• A hot stove
• A sharp knife
• And the following tips which will lead you to success
But before we get into the basic tips for cooking Chinese food, the best restaurant in Zetland wants to ensure that you be careful and aim to improve your techniques!
Here are our Zetland restaurants tips:
• Always try to use a mixture of meats and vegetables
• Fresh food is used for the best results
• Always have a plan before you start to cut, chop or boil ingredients
• A wok is the best piece of equipment for you to cook with
• A cleave is always fun to use
• Make sure all vegetables are washed and dried properly before they are used
• Always marinate your meat or fish and let it absorb it for a while
• The seasoning and sauce that you use will make or break a dish
• Long grain rice is used for the best results
We hope that our Zetland restaurants expertise in this has helped you in the long run to develop and master your Chinese cooking skills.
Don’t forget that the best restaurant in Zetland is open 7 days a week, enjoy yum cha for lunch or our a la carte menu during dinner.